Sunday, July 21, 2019

Bitmojis in the Classroom


Who doesn't love using Bitmojis? I know I do, and I love to find fun ways to incorporate them into the classroom. They seem to always make my students smile!

Here are two projects I have recently been working on.

1. Positive Student Notes-
I am a firm believer in handwritten notes of encouragement! So what's better than adding my Bitmoji to some note cards I can send home with my students?!
I created them in Slides, and then I like to download to PowerPoint and print 2 or 4 notecards to a page. You can duplicate the note card you want or print all of them in color or on a variety of fun colored paper. 

 Click the photo for a copy of the ones I have already created. Edit them with your Bitmoji or make some of your own!
Love encouraging a growth mindset and student's setting goals!

 You can also order your own notepads with your Bitmojis from Office Depot if you want. :) 

2. Book Basket Labels-
My classroom library is a very important part of my classroom, so I thought why not add my Bitmoji there too! Students can also infer why I chose the Bitmoji I did for each genre. 

Click the photo to grab a copy and see the Bitmojis I used. 

I'm hoping to build students up and make them smile with my Bitmoji in my classroom. How are you using your Bitmoji in the classroom? Please share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Student Writing

  "If it is worth learning, it is worth celebrating." I have always believed in celebrating students in big and small ways. I rece...