Sunday, December 1, 2019

Light Up Your School


Similar to my Gratitude Challenge, I am going to encourage my students to Light Up Wells by writing notes to share how those around us make our school a better place. I loved seeing how happy it made my students to deliver their thankful notes last month. 

I will kick off our Light Up Wells initiative by giving students a light bulb with handwritten note when they walk in Monday morning that shares with them how they light up our classroom. Then, we will string the light bulbs to create a festive decoration for our classroom.

Click here to edit a copy for your students and campus.

I will print the suggested calendar and light bulbs for students to write notes two to a page. 

I want to focus on the positives that are happening on our campus. I believe it is worth a few minutes each day to allow students to think of who they could encourage and practice lifting LIGHTING others UP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Student Writing

  "If it is worth learning, it is worth celebrating." I have always believed in celebrating students in big and small ways. I rece...