Wednesday, January 1, 2020

3-2-1 New Year Reflection


Happy New Year! 
I love the start of something new! In education, I love that I have two chances to reflect on my life and set new goals. 

With my own family, we sit down and reflect together and then talk about the year to come.
I am going to be doing the same thing with my students this year. They love our 3-2-1 FriYAY, so I created a 3-2-1 New Year Reflection. I'm excited for our conversations and the community it will help build for the remainder of the year. I will also model how reflecting and thinking about the new year will help me pick my ONE word.

Click here to grab a copy of the digital template of 3-2-1 New Year. 
You can have students fill out digitally, print a copy for each of them, or complete as a scoot.
For the scoot, print a blank copy for each student and place the 3-2-1 sheets up around the room. You could partner students up in groups and have them rotate and discuss as they go around. 

I'm excited to see my students in a few days and celebrate a new year and decade with them!
Happy 2020!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Student Writing

  "If it is worth learning, it is worth celebrating." I have always believed in celebrating students in big and small ways. I rece...