Sunday, April 26, 2020

Bitmoji Bingo

Looking for a fun way to connect with students during this Distance Learning time? Maybe Bitmoji Bingo is for you!

I have been seeing the idea of sending Bitmojis to your students to take on an adventure similar to Flat Stanley. So, my partner and I decided to change it up a little bit and create a Bitmoji Bingo for students to complete. They will try and take a picture/selfie with our Bitmoji and get 3 in a row or a Blackout!
They can print out our Bitmoji or save it to their iPad/phone and take a picture with us that way. 

 I created a short explanation video for student and parents along with a PDF of directions and a JPEG file of our Bitmoji and Bingo sheet to print. Click here for a editable copy.

To share the fun with one another, I created a Padlet link for them to share their selfies with us!

I can't wait to "hang" out with our students this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Student Writing

  "If it is worth learning, it is worth celebrating." I have always believed in celebrating students in big and small ways. I rece...