Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Digital Notebooks



I have had requests to share my digital notebooks. First, I want to say I got the original template from SlidesMania and it can be found here. Also, check out all their amazing resources!

I plan to utilize my digital notebooks regardless if I'm teaching Face to Face or remotely. These notebooks are a way for me to share resources with students and parents. They will be able to access these at school and at home. I do plan on students using digital notebooks as well. This way if students attend some days face to face and then are remote, they will have their notebooks and be able to continue their work. Their notebooks will look similar to mine with the tabs but students will add their own content to theirs. I love that they can still decorate and make the notebooks represent them!
 
Feel free to make a copy of mine if you want the tabs and set up by clicking below:

                                                                      Writer's Notebook

                                                                     Grammar Notebook

How do you plan on utilizing digital notebooks?

1 comment:

  1. I love these! What a great idea for flexibility and seamless transitions between distance and in person learning changes this fall! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Celebrating Student Writing

  "If it is worth learning, it is worth celebrating." I have always believed in celebrating students in big and small ways. I rece...