Sunday, August 30, 2020

Digital Tap to Reveal & Scratch Offs


 Meet the Teacher is right around the corner and this year ours is completely virtual! I usually put a small "treat" out for students with a punny note. I can't do that this year but since I'll be online with my students one at a time in Zoom, I thought why not let them choose their "treat".

I found an awesome template from SlidesMania. I tweaked it to create a Tap to Reveal your prize. I'll share my screen with students and let them choose the treasure chest they want. Of course, students can't tap themselves, but I think it will be fun nonetheless. I created a different template for my Face2Face and remote students. 
Click here to grab a copy for Face2Face learners.
Click here to grab a copy for remote learners.
Feel free to change the "treats" for whatever your students like. 


I love the scratch to reveal postcards and made my own digital version. If a student can't attend one of the virtual Meet the Teacher times, I will be emailing them one of these. That way they still receive some love and a "treat" from me before school starts.

Students will just drag the top layer to the side and see their "treat". I will just share one slide with the student. Feel free to grab a copy here and make it your own.

I hope you have a great Meet the Teacher virtually or in person!

2 comments:

  1. I can't seem to open the documents to make a copy. Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry the links were live. You should be able to click to view and then file, make a copy now.

      Delete

Celebrating Student Writing

  "If it is worth learning, it is worth celebrating." I have always believed in celebrating students in big and small ways. I rece...