Sunday, September 13, 2020

Digital Stickers



 I saw some cute digital stickers floating around on the internet, and I love the idea of putting them on student work that is submitted digitally. But, I wanted my Bitmoji on them so I decided to make some of my own!
I created my stickers in Google Drawing first. Then, I saved each one as a .PNG file on my computer. 
 Last, I uploaded the pictures into my Google Drive.

The possibilites are endless. I created some reading and writing award ones, along with some encouragement ones. 






Click here to view them all and make a copy. Don't forget to click file make a copy, then delete my Bitmoji for yours!


I can't wait to digitally stick these to my students' work to encourage them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Student Writing

  "If it is worth learning, it is worth celebrating." I have always believed in celebrating students in big and small ways. I rece...