Monday, May 17, 2021

End of Year Reflections and Surveys



As the end of the year approaches, I love to reflect on the year and see what went well and how I can improve. I also like to survey parents and students to get their thoughts and feedback. I like to see all sides and angles from all stakeholders. Remember to look for trends as you review your results.

A few quotes I love about reflection:

Use your reflection and surveys to grow as an educator and better version of yourself!

Grab a copy of my parent survey here. Remember to make a copy and edit as you need.

The student survey is the most important to me. My job is to serve and love these students each and every day. If they are concerning responses, I will have individual conferences with the students before they leave my class. I also use this survey to make some changes for next year.
Make a copy of it here and make changes as needed.

The last week of school we spend time reflecting and reminiscing about the school year. And then students fill out this Reading and Writing Reflection. I love seeing how they see themselves as readers and writers. I left the slides white so students can customize the theme to represent themselves.
Grab a copy here!
I know you have done amazing things this year as a teacher! Reflect, grow, and CELEBRATE all you and your students have accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Student Writing

  "If it is worth learning, it is worth celebrating." I have always believed in celebrating students in big and small ways. I rece...