Monday, December 13, 2021

New Year Reflections

 


Happy New Year! 

I love the start of something new! In education, I love that I have two chances to reflect on my life and set new goals. 

With my own family, we sit down and reflect together and then talk about the year to come.
This would be a great thing to do with students this year as well. Students love 3-2-1 FriYAY, so I created a 3-2-1 New Year Reflection. I'm excited for the conversations and the community it will help build for the remainder of the year. 

Click here to grab a copy of the digital template of 3-2-1 New Year. 

You can have students fill out digitally, print a copy for each of them, or complete as a scoot.
For the scoot, print a blank copy for each student and place the 3-2-1 sheets up around the room. You could partner students up in groups and have them rotate and discuss as they go around. 

Happy 2022!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Student Writing

  "If it is worth learning, it is worth celebrating." I have always believed in celebrating students in big and small ways. I rece...