Friday, May 10, 2019

Student (End of Year) Reflections


My students reflect throughout the year on many different assignments and their goals. I love to spend time with them reflecting on the things we accomplished during the year and set goals for the summer. This year I am going to let reflect on their favorites from reading and writing in Google Slides. I will share it with students in Google Classroom. 

Cover page-
Students can insert a picture from this year, take a picture of themselves with the webcam, or use remove.bg. 


You can easily edit the slides to make them suit your grade level, personal to your class, and your subject area. 


Student can edit the background, fonts, pictures, etc to match their style. 
Click here to view the reflection in Google Slides.

I think this will be a fun project for them to reflect on their growth this year and share with one another the last week of school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Student Writing

  "If it is worth learning, it is worth celebrating." I have always believed in celebrating students in big and small ways. I rece...