Thursday, April 4, 2019

"Somebunny" Loves You Incentive


My students loved working to earn a shamrock from our Pot of Gold Incentive last month so much, they asked for me to create an Easter egg one. Because I really do love them and a play on words, I obliged. :)

This time they are trying to be caught by the Bunny showing great behavior and LEADing the way.
If they earn a Bunny, students will be able to go on an egg hunt and choose one egg to reveal their prize. I even upped the rewards this time (50 Compass Cash and a Free Pick from the classroom menu)!!
Click on the eggs to grab a copy of your own.
As always feel free to change it to meet the needs of your classroom, and if you have any questions let me know!
Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrating Student Writing

  "If it is worth learning, it is worth celebrating." I have always believed in celebrating students in big and small ways. I rece...